Oh no, I tried reading that one before and gave up! I'll have to try much harder this time.
The Known World is by Edward P. Jones, and won the 2004 Pulitzer Prize winner. It is my lucky #19, which I will endeavor to read before February 1, 2016. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alice Adams by Booth Tarkington - 1922
Booth Tarkington won a second time with Alice Adams in 1922. Alice Adams is another highly class conscious tale in which the title charac...
-
I didn't post this in time for the spin, but I already had the list ready to go. I haven't checked to see what #8 is in my list yet...
-
These are the friends I turn to when I want a familiar world that has welcomed me before, and I know will welcome me again. Watership Dow...
-
Here is the list of fifty books I would like to read in the next five years, specifically by November 3rd, 2020: The Iliad...
No comments:
Post a Comment